Building Customer Experience – Every Click Matters
The online grocery business has stepped into its growth phase in India and one of the companies leading the charge is Licious, the farm-to-fork online meat delivery platform
What bases are we covering?
- How important is customer experience for Licious, what are the channels they leverage, and how?
- COVID-19 and it’s impact- What they have learned and implemented.
- Trends- What he foresees for the online grocery business in the near future, especially the mobile commerce aspect.
In just 5 years, Licious has witnessed a 300% growth and has served over three million packs of world-class meat products to consumers across Bangalore, Hyderabad, NCR, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, and Chennai. Licious serves over 18,000 orders every-day with over 90% repeat consumption across markets.
At Licious, Abhay leads operations, brand strategy, quality assurance, and product innovation.
Over the years, Abhay has been conferred with many prestigious awards and accolades:
- Business World 40 Most Disruptive Entrepreneurs – 2019
- Entrepreneur Magazine 35 Under 35 – 2019
- Economic Times – Most Promising Asian Business Leaders- 2019
- GQ 50 Most Influential Indians- 2018
- Fortune India 40 Under 40 – India’s young & brightest entrepreneurs- Class of 2019
Watch the Webinar Now